Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Random Stats

I was looking at the stats for this blog today and I was wondering who were those people in Russia, Germany, India, and South Kora who accidentally clicked on this url?  Maybe the ancient power of YARG called to those people to bring them forth and click on it or maybe not. Either way, they added more views to this blog. :-)  Even if they didn't understand a word that was written. By the way, I got rid of the numbers for the US so nobody will every know the true view count of this blog . . .

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's very interesting! I think the people viewing this website from Germany, India and South Korea know English. It is also interesting to know that most people view this site on a Macintosh computer, because I always assumed Windows was more widespread.
    -Yargira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzi aka Isayarg aka Yargian#3May 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM

    As you can see, Yarg is increasing in popularity. Obviously, it wqas not an accident that the people clicked on the link to this page. I have researched the ancient effects of the strong Yargal Pull that occurs to all humans. These people were obviously more effected than others, but others must be straining hard to ignore the Yargal Pull they feel day and night. All Yargians have a lesser Yargal Pull, so that is a great reason to become a Yargian. If you want to become a Yargian, all you have to do is post your name and that you want to be a Yargian and say; "I solemnly swear that I will try my very best to spread Yarg around wherever I live, and always respect all Yargians, now including myself." Please note that no one is forcing you to do any of this, but I, Yargian #3, also know as Isayarg or Izzi, would be very happy and proud of you if you do. Thanks,
    Isayarg :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg WOW peple from like russa r readin dis blg? tmg!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this is sooo exciting!!!! Note 2 yargians there should totes b a yarg boookkkk!! Like omg every1 would luv luvluv thattt!!!

    ReplyDelete